The following is a summary of the minimum requirements for admission into the Arizona Rangers. Requirements beyond those indicated below will be identified during the recruitment and probationary periods.
- Read the Duties as a Ranger page
- Be at least 21 years of age with no criminal history
- Reside in Arizona for at least six (6) months of the calendar year
- Hold a valid Arizona Concealed Carry Weapon (CCW) permit
- Sincerely subscribe to the mission and objectives of the Arizona Rangers
- Successful completion of a background check and oral board
- Meet physical fitness requirements
- Successfully graduate from the Arizona Ranger Training Academy (ARTA)
To get started, or get answers to any questions you may have, please contact your local Arizona Rangers Company.
Find a Ranger Company